The Terra is lightweight road bike has a wild sense of adventure. It’s fast and fun, with a spirit that wills you to get off the beaten track. The OSD triple-butted 6061 aircraft grade aluminium bike frame is equally adept at adventures as commutes. Designed with venturesome riders in mind; those who may want to take the shortcut along the towpath; hammer the bridleways instead of the tarmac. A low bottom bracket cultivates your confidence through the technical sections of whatever route you choose to point the Terra carbon road bike at. The full carbon tapered fork matches steering capabilities to actualize a competence rarely associated with a drop barred machine.
Shimano’s 105 groupset supplies reliable shifting during these forays, along with the hydraulic disc brakes providing dependable and precise braking in situations when you need it the most. Fulcrum’s excellent new Racing 700 wheels will power along through any terrain. You can run upto a 32c knobbly tyre for muddier paths. Rack and mudguard mounts allow you to take your detours further, add panniers for a weekend getaway or a long distance bike-packing trip. The Terra carbon road bike is an adventure bike that rewards your eagerness to roam.
• Frame: Orro Terra OSD Aluminium
• Fork: Full Carbon Orro Superlight 2.0
• Groupset: Full Shimano 105 11 Speed
• Brakes: TRP Spyre Dual Piston
• Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing Sport Disc
• Chainset: Shimano 105 50-34
• Cassette: Shimano 105 11-28
• Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro 28c
• Handlebars: Deda Zero 1
• Stem: Deda Zero 1
• Seatpost: Orro Alloy Setback
• Saddle: Prologo Kappa Evo